Monday, 5 December 2011

Bear

That was the card I picked yesterday as part of the 7 day array. So Bear is seen as being Masculine and Fire. Fire again - fits with the wands of my reading on Saturday and my dreams the other night Bear is healing and intuitive, curious and reflective - well that sounds like me . 'By letting me lumber into your life today you are accepting the dynamic power of my medicine. ' Interesting as today I am going for an ultrasound on my bladder I meditated this morning for peace and calm. I walked through my forest and saw a daisy growing among the autumn leaves. I came to a place where the path split and I could chose to go to the temple, the castle or the cottage. I was directed to go to the temple where I just sat. The temple is the most peaceful and calm of my meditation places. I feel peaceful - and despite the upcoming ultrasound with its need for a full bladder (1 litre of fluid in the hour before the scan) I feel quite calm. I saw Archnagel Rahael in the temple. I think its a sign that he is with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment