Sunday, 4 December 2011
Cards for this week
OK I am trying something new. I have done a 7 card array from the Shaman Wisdom Cards deck . Each card represents guidance/wisdom etc for the week ahead.
So the cards I pulled - starting for today are
Sunday 24 Wolf
Monday 21 Bear
Tuesday 63 Earth
Wednesday 6 Thunder Moon
Thursday 33 Beans
Friday 10 Long night moon
Saturday 57 Jasper
I will come back and amend this post each day and try to work out if the card has been apt or not. One thing I will say - The name of the Friday card is apt given that I am meant to be doing Creaky Friday night!
Wolf is Masculine and Water - apt since I am a pisces. Wolf is a wise leader, he is loyal and loving. I think Tony needed to be all of those things as he sorted out his inner crisis. And of course he is the Wolf or Krystal Wolf. I guess that just shoes how intertwined we are as a couple and as healers.
Wolf is a pathfinder and leads the way - well that fits with my reading . I am the leader in pulling KW along
'I am setting the stage for long term relationships in your life either in your career or you home'
Wow - again that fits so well with the reading I had . And I do feel we turned a corner for KW and in our relationship over the past few days - with the crucial day being Sunday - when I drew the cards.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment