Monday, 26 December 2011

I haven't done any serious spiritual work for a few days. Although I did do a wonderful meditation On Wednesday or Thursday when I saw Thomas in the cottage. It was decorated for Christmas with a HUGE old fashioned tree. I got the clear message tat Christmas is a time of renewal and I needed to relax and enjoy myself. And I have done. Iwas very chilled on Christmas eve and Christmas day. I didn't stress about the preparations, and the dinner was a triumph with nothing forgotten or burned. This morning I have meditated and tried to a reading about Steve's job prospects. the cards I got were fascinating 6 of swords, 3 of swords, 3 of wands, 9 of swords and King of wands. the feeling I got was that he is in for a rocky ride but things will work out in the end. And I got the number 9. Now there are 4 ways of making the number nine from the cards I got . I was wondering if 9 meant 9 weeks or 9 months before he got a job. If it is a time its 9 months. (4 ways of making 9 = number of weeks in a month) Now that could be about right if the teaching assistant thing is going to work out. But I think he is going to need some support for the next few months as he will either have no job - or unsatisfying jobs. I picked a card for me from Michael - and got explore your options. I meditated and saw the cottage with Thomas, jenny Jonas and Eli. I got the idea of the CKR symbol trying all my possible options together - and got the message the key my spiritual development.

No comments:

Post a Comment