Monday, 12 December 2011
Fire
I have had a lot of fiery images recently. All the wands in Moira's reading. The image of a burnt out landscape with new growth, and this morning I had one of my waking visions. I saw the same image three times, A baby being held by a stylized phoemix.
I think all the fire is positive - but it does imply sudden and maybe painful change. But getting that image today is interesting. Steve has an interview today - and this morning Tony has his test reading for 886.
I did a pick from my Michael deck and one card fell out. It was all about staying positive and the power of positive thought. I know I can tend to be negative. Today I am going to be as positive as I can be. Whatver the outcome of todays events I am sure great things are in store for our family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

TONY GOT ACCEPTED - HE IS ON THEIR ROSTA OF PSYCHICS!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm not pleased .....I'M BLOODY ECSTATIC FOR HIM.....