Sunday, 4 December 2011
Crunch point?
I feel as if we have passed some kind of crunch point. In the space of about 48 hours Tony has gone from deciding to give up psychic work and trying to fire his guides, to applying to become one the Psychic TV team 0 psychics. 'Turbulent' describes it all quite well.
He pulled out the psychic fair we were booked on - no big deal since it was deader than a dodo. I had one customer all day. But I asked the other reader for a reading and it was amazing. It was all about how Tony and I need to develop together. It started of with me as the princess of wands - and ended with me as The Priestess.
Overnight I had weird dreams - with a recurring theme of fire. I was facing fire or escaping from fire. I tried to meditate on what they meant this morning. I got the idea that fire burns away deadwood and allows new growth.
Thats very simplistic - but I do feel its significant given my first appearance in yesterdays reading as the Princess of wands - and fire is the symbol of wands signifying creativity.
Not sure yet where I am going with this. But another thought has occurred to me. My communication with Tony hasn't been as good as it could me - so I am back to the importance of communication.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment