Wednesday, 7 December 2011
Tuesday 63 Earth
Wednesday 6 Thunder Moon
Time to follow up on the events of the last couple of days and how the cards fit - or don't.
Yesterday (Tuesday) Clare came down and we went round the german market. Then she came back here - had a reading with Tony, and then did some hypnotherapy on me. She had a dreadful cold tho.
Earth is feminine - and mother. It is all about life and nurturing. Well I had to look after Clare - and she helped me learn about myself. Earth is also about being the beginning point of shamanic journeys. Well that fits with the hypnotherapy session I had with her
Today has been my regular day the hospice. I only ad one patient in the end - but I had a lot of people who asked me for my card when I mentioned the readings/mediumship side of Krystal Wolf. Thunder Moon says 'service to others is emphasised. So that fits.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment