Friday, 2 December 2011

Listening to the universe

This morning I had an experience that definitely gets filed under 'interesting' I decided to meditate - something I haven't done in a focussed way for some time. So I set my intention as seeking advice and guidance. I 'decided' to go to the room Chris taught me about. It was dusty and dilapidated - but I was able to sweep the coffee table clean with one swipe. Thomas was there and told me I need to visit that room once a week. I got the idea I was very talented - and was reminded about the patients I am treating at the hospice who clearly benefit from my reiki. Before I left I imagined the window opening and a breeze sweeping all the dust away so the room was restored to its proper state. That last image was amazingly reminiscent of one of the images I was taught in my hypnotherapy course - a sort of mental spring clean to get rid of unwanted attitudes, thoughts etc. It was nice to be told I am talented.

No comments:

Post a Comment