Sunday, 1 August 2010

meditation link?

This morning I decided to meditate. I had just had a drink with Tony and left him in bed telling him I was going to meditate.

I debated about my intentions and toyed with the idea of either finding out more about Colin or my ascended master and finally just decided to set my intention as finding some inner peace.It took me some time to settle and I found myself thinking about reiki regulatory issues and then about pharmacy regulatory issues before I finally got grounded and found myself in the the Temple of Dreams. I could hear the clunk as the latch on the door behind me and could feel the coolness and stillness in the air as I walked towards the alter. Colin was there. I got the idea that my drifting thoughts before were relevant that I needed to think about those issues. The stained glass windows showed an egg on the left hand one, Jonas and Jenny in the central window and Ariel in the right hand window. I got the idea that I need to actively call on Ariel to help me.

I left to walk out and saw my ascended master waling towards me. I got the idea he will meet me where I am. I dont ave to go and find him.

I came out of the meditation soon after seeing him.

I went back inot Tony's room to find im just coming out of his OWN meditation. We ended almost at the same time. He had seen a tibetan monk that he had seen a couple of times before. This time he got a name (Master Chen) and he mentioned he thinks this is HIS ascended master. After I walked in he suddenly grabbed his notepad and started writing things - basically a load of runes/heiroglyphs that came through . It was weird seeing him so focussed and neither of us have any idea what the runes mean. But why would he write them if he hadn't 'seen' them?

We also ad an interesting discussion ( 3 way me him and his guides) about circles and joining or starting one. Gill and Darren got suggested. Also he got some frustration about Gill and Darren NOT doing what they should be doing with their gifts. I am not sure we can do anything about that - but we will try.

At one point Tony got a message to tell me to talk direct not through him. He thinks it came from Master Chen. I tried but couldn't

I am fascinated by so many things to do with this. But mainly why our meditations ended at the same time . I had no idea Tony was meditating and he had no idea when mine would end. Why did we both think we saw ascended masters?

What do the runes mean??? Can we find out?

No comments:

Post a Comment