Saturday, 16 February 2013
An interesting meditation
My meditation this morning was VERY interesting. Thomas came clearly to mind. I saw his rock gift as an affirmation that I am right to be doing the crystal course. I then got an odd image of me jumping a wall - a high wall the sort of things you see in army assault courses and I got the feeling I make too much of what I perceive as obstacles. I also got the words. You go too slowly.
This really does build on the confidence meditation yesterday - and in a way is born out by various things that have happened over the past day. This includes a reading request from someone in Tanzania. And she hasn't baulked at the idea of paying.
I had an amazing conversation today while I was waiting for car tyres to be fitted. I was sitting next to a lady who turned out to be ordained - and she gave me a book called 'How to be a bad christian' It whiled away the LONG time I spent waiting for my car to be finished - and I agree with a lot of what is in the book so far. It is getting me to think about what I believe - and that is always good, Plus I read some of the crystal course information - and I found I could agree with a lot of what they said and it fits in with my hypnotherapy and reiki very well.
I feel excited :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment