Friday, 15 February 2013
Day one of my lent challenge
Well day one went OK. I mediated for peace an calm in the morning. Then we did the Fairy path working at circle - and Mab gave me a tarot card. I couldn't see which one tho. But I then got the idea of running a workshop to teach people how to use their cards. So I have created an event this morning. lets see what sort of response it gets.
This morning I meditated with ;confidence' as my focus. I got the feeling Thomas was there reminding he is my rock and I can have confidence in him. Amazingly I have just had a call from 88g that I know I got spot on - and last night with the psychiatry I also picked up something that was spot on. So I am feeling quietly confident. Getting that call so soon after the mediation was ..............almost a wow moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment