Friday, 1 February 2013

Wow last nights circle was eventful for all the wrong reasons. Freda's chair collapsed under her at a time when a couple of people sensed some nasty energy in the room. Amber was getting some disturbing images and messages from her guide....and we realised we have become complacent. I haven't done my normal pre-circle ritual with reiki in the room, and we have neglected to do the normal grounding and protection we used to do at the start of the circle. Is it a coincidence that this has happened at a time when I am worried about needing to get back to basics in my own spirituals journey? Maybe or maybe not. I don't know. But I am not taking the whole package very seriously. Whether its psychic or psychological something needs to be done. I have been spending too much time focussed on pharmacy. Well next month I have NO pharmacy work and I WILL deal with all this

No comments:

Post a Comment