Sunday, 17 February 2013

Recurrent theme

Fr some reason I have the song 'When we live in a world of our own' running through my mind. I have NO idea why. But as I finished 'How to be a bad christian' (the book I was given yesterday I realised the sentiment was quite apt in some ways for the apr of the book I was reading. He was talking about the butterfly effect and how small random actions can have unexpected effects. I realised that is creating 'a world of my own' with such acts - like my volunteer work at the hospice, and even like my work for the TV station. I have a small window of time to help the people I interact with - that can create a different world for them AND me. I haven't done the 'om' bit today - but I feel my reading of the book has been a meditation. But I will do the 'om' thing in a bit. And I am still a biscuit free zone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment