Wednesday, 20 February 2013
Interesting times
The last couple of days have been really interesting. Out of the blue I had a phone call from someone in Netherton who has booked a home visit for hypnotherapy. The yesterday evening Rhonda - a lady Tony did a reading for months back - suddenly knocked on our door and we ended up lending her a CD to help her meditate. Then today I have had a phone call from a lady in Nechells in who wants s home visit for reiki.
And all this has happened since I had that meditation where I saw myself easily getting over the wall.
I have just meditated today. My focus was peace and calm - but as I was meditating I found myself remembering David Wells advice to meditate on a card. I remembered yesterdays card pick for our page which was 'Tree - grounding' The interpretation I put on that was that if someone was involved in a project to keep their feet on the ground - but I also went on to say that the other message was that good foundations had been built and that would be reflected in the future development. At the time I did feel it was apt for us - but the meditation seems to have confirmed that. Hopefully things are about to develop as we want them too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment