The logical scientist in me wants to right off a lot of the mystic things I read about crystals as nonsense. The psychic healer side of me wants to believe. The result is I have an open mind. Lat Tuesday I learned a few more things about crystals and was advised to keep my piece of malachite sparate. I have done so since then. This morning I decided I needed to cleanse my crystals - especially as I was given no indication I needed to carry any. So I put all my crystals except the malachitein a large glass bowl . The malachite was put in a lowly plastic container. I did CKR over both containers and then decided to reiki both containers one with each hand. To my amazement I got a very different buzz off the lowly plastic bowl with the malachite in. Almost the feeling I get when I am healing somone and am pulling stuff out which I need to shake off.
Hmmmmm food for thought
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment