Tuesday, 31 August 2010

Images and metaphors

I can't remember if I recorded it on here but I had a waking vision the other day that gave me the image of a dove. I know I blogged on ere about the meditation that gave me the colour yellow and about the image of a butterfly.

The butterfly represents metamoprhosis, the dove intellectual and spiritual metamorphosis. Both apt for my current situation and plans.

This morning I did my card picks. The Tarot card was the 9 of cups (now is a good time for fulfilment of dreams if you work at it)

Then I picked 3 cards to try to get a combined message one each from Ask your guides, Angels and Fairies

I got rest - which is clearly what I need at the moment. Solar Plexus chakra - it is safe to take charge of your life in positive ways and Happy ever after - meaning obvious. The colour for the solar plexus chakra is yellow.

There does seem to be a coherent message coming through. And it is a good message.

No comments:

Post a Comment