Sunday, 8 August 2010

Vigil at the Whispering Witch

This turned out to be a very memorable evening. Except to my intense frustration and annoyance I managed to fall asleep at a crucial time. That really soured the whole evening for me I'm afraid. A combination of anger at myself plus a huge amount of sour grapes because Tony and everyone else was sensing things left right a centre when it finally kicked off left me in a very bad mood.

I feel so patronised when other people keep telling me I just need to practice , I just need to trust my instincts. I KNOW I need to practice - but that inevitably means I am in the company of people who do eveyything I want to do with seemingly no effort at all. I know they are not patronising me - just giving me good advice - but it is very frustrating and leads inevitably to a loss of confidence in my ability to do things - which then becomes a self fulfilling prophecy.

Last night was very unusual. Tony and I started off together in the seance room - but it seemed very flat. Tony did sense something possibly sitting on his lap. A bit later Karl told us they get a dog upstairs and a cat downstairs in the cellar. Then we went down to the cellar with Lisa and Patrick. And Karl joined us a bit later. I got the name David - which turned out to be the name of Lisa's guide that she had just met. I also got the name Michael -who i thought was being mischievous and waiting and watching to see if he could cause trouble later. While Karl was with us he said he could see something round me - a sort of white aura. I wondered if he was seeing what Lisa saw on Tuesday. But it does interest me that he didnt see anything round anyone else.

We took a break then and when resumed Tony and I found ourselves in the seance room again with Kelly and Ashley. I got two names Maurice which I mentioned and Marion which I didn't because I decide I had a fixation with names beginning M having got Michael earlier. Also as I know a Marion I decided it wasn't coming from outside

I was experiencing strange things at this point. I saw the colours I normally see when I am channeling reiki . And I was very tired. I also tried to actively bring Eli forward to ask him to help me get information I could. I have no idea what happened. I have no memory of falling alseep but when I became aware of what was going on again (and I have no memory of waking up) it turned out Tony and Kelly had done a lost soul rescue on a woman called Marion. When Tony was talking to Karl and Shaz later it turns out this story in connection with a woman was the same as one they had got before - but they didn't get a name. The story was a complex one to do with a baby and a suicide. But I know Tony has no knowledge of the story before so it could not have been him imagining he got the details. I could see he was totally blown away by the fact the Karl and Shaz had had the same story before from a different source.

Karl then got interested in Tony and asked if he had ever channelled. Tony said no but I reminded him he had (the Roman solider at Dudley Castle) Karl Shaz, kelly and Ashley then sat round the seance table all holding hands to help Tony channel a spirit. I sat out - mainly out of pique if I am honest. I was so upset at falling asleep and missing the rescue. I was also in full blown 'I am useless at this psychic stuff' mode

Anyway I stayed and listend while Tony did channel a woman called Isabella. Eventually Karl and the otjhers broke the circle and stopped giving Tony energy and he carried on channelling. Obviously we have no way to confirm any of the information he got about the woman and her family. But at one point he was asking where she lived when she DIDN'T live in the bullding where the Witch is. She gave Tony a location of a street a couple of streets away and he got a name that he interpreted as station street. My thought was that Alcester had no station so wouldn't have a station street. However it turns out if does have a station road a couple of streets over in the direction Isbaella indicated. And there is no way Tony could have known that. We didn't drive down or past it on our way to the Witch.

If I saw someone else doing that I would suspect them of making it up. I know Tony wasn't and he can't really remember any of what he said . So he is doing SOMETHING.

The information he got was that she worked there when it was a butcher, she had two sons, her husband died at the Somme. She didn't go down in the cellar when she worked there. She didn't go donw in the cellar now. She was aware of other spirits in the building and knew William was in the cellar. (I know they have identified a William as being a spirit in the cellar - I don't think Tony was aware of that though) The session ended with her agreeing to appear at the regular seance next Thursday and do something for them if they bring her a flower. Time will tell. I would be interested to go to the seance on Thursday to find out.

I meditated this morning - difficult when you are dealing with the feelings I have at the moment but I did manage it. I was trying to dins out if I did just fall asleep or if something more mysterious was going on. I don't know that I got an answer . I was in the room at the castle and I decided to go out of the other door and got blinded by bright sunlight. I was scared to go out there. That is probably a significant insight.

No comments:

Post a Comment