I meditated today - having missed a lot days lately and I do feel the worse for it. I decided to do a card meditation and ended up with Hierophant. To me the card represents a teacher imparting knowledge and I found myself asking 'Who is my Hierophant? I got the answer Tony. The meaning in the book is that the card represents the desire for spiritual progress. Well that is something I do want to do. The idea that Tony can help me is logical because he has progressed further with his psychic development than I have. But this isnt just about PSYCHIC progress its about SPIRITUAL progress and I suspect I need to look deeper for the meaning.
I did some self healing - not for long but I felt I needed something.
Today I am going down to meet Jane Diane and Anne for our second Taylor Day. I am apprehensive as I always am when a family visit is imminent. I feel I ought to take my crystals with me as I am wondering if I am going to give reiki to someone during the day. That would be nice.
Here's hping its a good day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment