Monday, 30 August 2010

Yellow

Yesterday I did the Eamonn Downy Sweet Surrender meditation. The colour I got clearly in the final part was 'yellow' and the image that came to my mind was of the sun giving light warmth to us. I felt this could be an analogy of me as a light worker, giving to those who need or want it.

Its a nice thought

I did random card picks today for the first time in some time. I only used my decks and I got the King of Wands, Law of Attraction, Boredom and raising your standards.

The message I get is that I need to become more like the 'can do' King of Wands. The other 3 cards in their very different ways all speak of changes in my life, dissatisfaction with my current life and of being led down a different path, surrounded by different people and living my dream. But unless I have the 'can do' attitude it won't happen.

On Friday when I left Solihull some of the girls had clubbed together and got me a small fob watch of the type nurses wear. It is in the shape of a butterfly. I forgot until I shuffled the cards today that the back of the fairy deck is a butterfly. Hmmmm coincidence?? Possibly, probably - but it is a nice omen.

No comments:

Post a Comment