Tuesday, 24 August 2010

A dove

I had a waking vision last night. Unusually it wasn't first thing in the morning but when I woke in the middle of the night. I still wonder if I really AM awake - but I am 99% sure I am. However even if I am asleep these are unusually vivid memorable dreams that I never had before I started actively developing my psychic abilities. And they still seemed to be linked with my being psychically active. In this case I have been meditating regularly.

The images were goldish on a muddy brownish background. Much more muted colours than I have seen before. The images were muddled but I know I saw a face. I also saw winged things including one that was a stylized dove in flight. I also saw symbols that I think were writing - but nothing I could decipher.

Memo to self keep a notebook by the bed so you can record these at the time. 6 hours later after some more sleep the memory is not as clear as it was.

What doe these mean? Is the dove a significant image?

No comments:

Post a Comment