Tuesday, 29 January 2013
I meditated this morning to the solfeggo harmonic again. I haven't self healed for 2 days tho. I am tired - but I suspect I am spending energy on unproductive things like worry. My mantra this morning was peace and calm - plus I imagine Pam wrapped in a pink fluffy bubble!
My carc is thw 2 of swords. I need balance in my thoughts. My crystal is orange cats eye. Orange for the solar plexus chakra which is undoubtedly one that needs support as I am quite tired - except of course orange is for the sacral chakra and I know that. Is that the closest to yellow I have? or is it my sacral chakra that needs support? Not sure. It is a vibrant orange and maybe a symbol of the vibrancy I need.
I am at ROH today. I will need all the vibrancy I can get , except by thinking like that I am setting myself up for a bad day there. Thank good ness this is the last week I am there for a bit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment