Thursday, 22 October 2009

Communication with guides

Having decided I needed some guidance last night when I meditated I faced the problem of HOW to communicate.

I experineced some interesting sensations during the meditation. Both my thumbs had extreme sensations - uch more than the normal tingling I get in my hands. Also I experienced some very vivid pattern images - its the first time I have experienced that during meditation. At least I know I was awake. Other occurrences have been when I was lying trying to doze in the morning.

So something happened in the meditation - but I am not sure what. I hope Thomas and Jenny are patient. I really AM trying.

Anyway I got the ide that maybe I woudl do better when I can really let my mind wander so I decided to listen to the 'Secret Universal Mind' track. I am not sure what I was expecting to happen - apart from the fact that it was as ever very good at getting me off to sleep. But I think my subconcious picked up the messages I needed to hear and made sure I consciously heard them. There were two bits that struck a chord.

I am paraphrasing this very badly but one message is that our physical bodies are vessels for our spirits which are in turn part of the universal spirit. That universal spirit is perfect, so therefore MY SPIRIT AND MY BODY ARE ALSO BE PERFECT. This resonated with a previous insiight that I need to be happy with who I am and how I came to be who I am before I can move on. My body perfect? Its a laugh isnt it. I have heard that message before - but somehow it had more impact last night.

The other message was about getting answers when the time is right. In other words I dont have to worry about the questions I raised yesterday. I will finds the answers when I need to.

Does that also apply to to the 'problem' of me communicating with Thomas and Jenny?

No comments:

Post a Comment