I MUST mention the ridiculous situation I am in with my agency. They have requested my degree certificate. and I dont have a clue where it is. At the moment I dont have the energy to try and find it - although maybe the sorting out I will do to find it will be useful. I am so angry about it becasue it is a piece of bureaucratic nonsense. The only way to be registered with the RPSGB is to have passed a degree. Why the f**k do the agency need to see my degree certificate? I suppose I can understand why in one way - but it doesn't say a lot for their opinion of the Pharm Socs processes. Last nght my FP status ranted about this and said if they insisted I woull be happy to leave the agency and look for other work streams. The thought hadn't been in my mind before that - and it was a bit of bravado on my part. I am now wondering if there is a grain of truth in it and maybe at the time of HUGE change I am being given a sign that my time with the agency is over. Yesterday I also found myself wondering if my mobile contract was a waste now I no longer have to ring Edna or ring people on her behalf. The thought came to me that I may need it for business purposes. I saw myself ringing local community pharmacies to see if they want a locum. And that was before my FB rant. I need to think and meditate
I posted the above in CL&T - but as I typed I decided it also deserved a place here. I got manouvered into my carer postion with Edna and it led me almost directly down the path to reiki. I could be being manouvered away from the agency.
It seems odd this has happened just as I am setting up the company ,and just as I am free to look at other opportunities. I really DO need to meditate on this. I also feel I need for Tony's input on this so I will ask him to meditate as well and see if Sarah has any thoughts about our future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment