Thursday, 15 October 2009

Spirit guides

Last night I attempted to meditate just to communicate with my supposed 'spirit guides' I can't say it was a fantastic success. I was controlling it. I wasn't able to just let my mind wander free. I am hoping blogging will unlock a few more ideas.

I have come to the conclusion that Jenny is my reiki guide. The idea that she had worked in some sort of healing capacity in her life popped into my mind.

Thomas remains a mystery- as much of a mystery as the rock that was his gift to me. Jenny's gift of the protective cloak makes perfect sense. If I work as a healer I will need protection from negative energies generated by my clients. But a rock? It is a whiteish grey smooth rock rather egg shaped.

Maybe it is linked to the gull I saw? The gull is meant to represent how I appear in the 'spirit world' So what does the gull mean to me? Freedom I suppose. But any bird could represent that. What makes the gull special. The sound of the gull is one that evokes happy memories of childhood holidays for me. Gulls live at the borders. They are at home on sea and on land. I feel quite at home both in the scientific world of pharmacy and the spiritual world of reiki and the paranormal.

To be honest one idea has been hammering at my brain since I wrote the comment about the rock being egg shaped. The image of the egg is obvious - new life. My new life as I explore and use my psychic abilities. Tony's and my new life as we work together .

But why do I see it as a rock? Maybe because its going to be tough going to open my psychic abilities. But also the rock is tough and can be used to crack things if used in the right way. Maybe I am being given a tool to help me unlock my abilities.

I think I now know why I have been guided to blog so much. Blogging opens up my mind. In a way it is part of the meditation process for me. What a fusion of science and spirituality! The world wide web as a meditation tool. OK I could do it just using a word processor package - but I know I wouldn't do it as regularly. there is something about blogging that really appeals to me.

Next step is to work out how to use the rock I have been given.

No comments:

Post a Comment