This morning I did the 5 card excercise with the pendant and it worked. That cheers me up. I am beggining to beleive I can use the pendant reliably. I have to assume when I am confident with it I willl be told clearly what I am supposed to do with it.
I did some self healing this morning. My main problem is my IBS so I concentrated on that then thought I would try and do something with my head to try and lift my mood. So I put one hand on my head. then I realised I was seeing red and decided that was a sign I needed to concentrate on my base chakra. So I moved back to lower abdomen. I ended up with tingling on the back of my hands - and having to shake stuff away through the window.
So practise is helping me and slow and steady is always the best way. I am confident I will have more 'wow' moments
I rang Allegra last night - and Tony seems amenable to the ide of going along on Saturday.

No comments:
Post a Comment