I woke feeling very positive this morning and having motivated myself to do some mundane stuff I decided I felt very motivated to try seriously with some meditation. So I did my normal gronding meditation and prayer session. The I decided to do the shorter of the Tony Stockwell spirit guide meditations.
I have realised that just because I dont find myself lost in picture perfect visions with amazing clarity it does NOT mean my meditation has failed. I am basically a rational person and I have realised that if the image seems right to me it is probably correct. So do I beleive that I have 2 guides named Jenny and Thomas? I am not sure. But what I am sure about is that my psyche can accept those names and images as acceptable symbols. So they are perfectly valid.
I saw the corridor Tony mentions very clearly. The room (which only Thomas went into) was on the left hand side of the corridor and was mediu size pure white with no furnishings. I decided it needed some decoration so I put up pictures of Edna and Alan. Why them?
Well I beleive that room is a symbol of who I am and they have played a huge part in making who I am today. I beleive I have to be fully aware of who I am before i can move forward. Essentially I have to beleive in myself before I can beleive in the new life that is beckoning to me as I explore my spiritual side.
Meditation doesn't HAVE to be mystical. It can be rational. Rational works for me. I trust it more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment