I decided to use Tony Stockwell's rack tonight for my meditation. Anthony has used it quite a lot and I thought I would give it a try.
The canoe was bright yellow with red cushions. I couldn't see ay patterns on the cushions.
The flame on the candle in the cave was red. I have no idea what this means that I need - but according to Mr S the colour the flame changes to is the colour I need.
To my surprise when the meditation got to the point where I met my guide, he was a man in a top hat. The name 'Thomas' popped into my mind. He was wearing a top hat and my feeling was that he was victorian. I seem to have a thing about Victorians because Jenny is also victorian. So do I have 2 guides? Or is one of them my reiki guide and the other my normal spirit guide? Or am I subconciously remembering Upstairs Downtairs and pciking Thomas becasue it fits with Anthony's guide who he beleives is called Sarah?
The gift Thomas gave me was a rock. Go figure what THAT means. It was a very smooth large whiteish grey rock - sort of egg shaped. All this is very different to the meditation in Stourbridge. I am confused
All of the above could be just me and my imagination.
The one thing I AM sure about is the bird that appare tly represents me as I am now. I saw a sea gull.
I need a book to look up the meaning s of all these images and see if I can make sense of them.
Do I REALLY believe I have a spirit guide? I am still not sure - but I am not ruling it out as a possibility
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment