Monday, 19 October 2009

Rational vs mystical

There is no doubt I have 2 distinct sides to me. Last night I didnt do a full on meditation but I listened to some nice music and just sta and thought about my 'spirit guides' I came to the conclusion I have 2 guide 'figures' because I have 2 sides to me. The rational practical side that keeps me working as a pharmacist because we need a roof over our heads and the mystical side that wants to throw it all up and work as a therapist in a patient facing role.

I think Thomas is a rational practical person. I connect him with railways (Thomas the tank engine??? and his top hat reminds me of the Fat Controller!!) or some other sort of engineering job. I have already said that I think Jenny was a healer of some sort.

My feeling that I need to be comfortable with who I am before I can move forward seems much more logical now. I think I NEED both sides of me to be successful in the path I am on. My thought that Thomas will only go into rooms on the left of the corridor and Jenny only into rooms on the right fits with that. It also makes me wonder what I might find in a room at the end of the corridor. I am aso wondering what I will find in the room Thomas took me too that I decided represented me as I am.

I was far too roired to meditate properly last night. I am excited about tonights meditation already! And yet again this blog has been a useful tool in my meditation.

No comments:

Post a Comment