I tried 2 experiments today.
In the first one I had 5 random cards looked at the bottom one (and ONLY the bottom one) and named it (Ace of spades) as my card. I then laid the 5 cards out in a circle and asked the pendulum to give me a positive repsonse over my card. Basiclly I put it over every card and asked 'is this the ace of spades?'
I got a strong positive response on my third card but carried on and tested the other 2, then went BACK to the third card and asked again. I got another srong positive response.
Imagine my feelings when I turned it over and found I had found the Ace of Spades.
In my second experiment I picked one card and asked is this card black ? then is this card red?
I decided it was black so then narrowed it down to clubs by the same technique
Then I asked was it a court card and got a yes.
Then a randomly asked 'is this 9 diamonds' and got a no.
I a sked if it was the Ace of clubs and gt a yes.
So I turned it over and discovered it was the Ace of hearts. = but I still feel I was succesful to identify the value of the card even though I got the suit and colour wrong.
20 minutes is about as long as you can usefully practice so that was it - but I am impressed - and have my faith in the pendant back.
Tony had a very impressive meditation session last night - and when he told me about it I got both jealous and frsutrated because my meditation visions are NEVER clear - and half the time I think I am am imagining everything. but then I realised imagination can be prompted by your subconcious or the 'universal mind'
Anyway I went off and meditated (in a fit of pique if I am honest) In my imagination I saw Thomas handin me the book on Pendulum magic - as if saying 'you've got it now go and use it'
I tried to let my mind wander after that and strated seeing patterns on my eyelids. For a brief moment I saw a patter that looked amazingly like a mans face. It was almost as if having decided to be sensible and practice with the pendulum, I was being rewarded with a glimpse of Thomas's face.
Fanciful I know - but it COULD be true
Next Saturday Allegra's cricle will be sitting. i am going to ring her up and ask if I can go. I hope Tony will come as well if she doesn't mind 2 strangers turning up .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment