Wednesday, 14 October 2009

Self Healing again

I was feeling totally awful this afternoon. I was tired and stressed because I had lost an important set of keys which I knew were in the house somewhere.

I decided I needed to do a self healing session. So I went upstairs and decided I would go the whole hog light a candle, burn incense and do a reasonable meditation. So I closed the curtains and in so doing I kicked a bag that was in the way - and heard the welcome rattle of my keys in the bottom of the bag (which was full of stuff I had retrieved from Edna's flat)

I had a succesful meditation and self healing. I saw colours as I was channeling reiki. Mainly red and purple. I felt very tingly and had some muscle twitching in my legs. I felt much better once I finished the session

No comments:

Post a Comment