This is my first entry in this blog since Edna died - and the first since we went on the workshop at Hay Castle.
I think I now know the sigificance on Psalm 23. Edna died the following day. 'Yea tho I walk through the valley of the shadow of death'
The workshop was awesome. I realised that I pick up on emotions. Quite early on we were doing a walk round ourside and everyone else (including Tony) was picking up on things - and I wasn't .I felt so frustrated I could have cried. then I thought about it logically and realised I wasn't THAT stupod so announced I was picking up sadness from somewhere.
Then a bit later on we moved into a room in the castle, I was qorried becasue I couldn't see Tony and wasn't sure he was there. I was feeling agitated. It was only later the penny dropped that the sensitives in that rom were reporting that whatever was in there was very agitated.
So am I empathic? I think I may be.
Also from nowhere I got the name James. A bit later on another person picked up the same name. On cjecking the history I foind there WAS a James closely involved with the building.
Part of the workshop was an energy attunement (a bit like a reiki attunement) This morning I woke early and tried to get back to sleep. When I closed my eyes I started seeing thigns similar to my 'jungle' visions. But this time it was kind of like a skull pattern overlaid by a moving orange patern (flames???) This time I KNOW 100% I was awake. I opened my eyes checked the time closed my eyes again and conciosuly tried NOT to see the same thing again - and saw the same thing again.
I think it must be something to do with the energy (EAP??) that we all got.
I got another impromptu reading from Carolyn during a break. Edna (apparently) came through basically to say Thank you and she knew she had been a thorn in my side and could be a bit diffcult. She aso said she got very frustrated (which I knew) and mentioned problems with her watch and dentures not fitting as some of evidence. She aso said she hadn't yet found Alan but knew he was nearby. I can be sceptical and say most of what I heard was what I wanted to hear and that Carolyn picked up on it becasue of what she already knew from me, and guessed from my body language. Based on what I learned on the workshop I have a theory about mediums possibly picking thoughts from the client as energy . In essence the client hears what they want to hear/expect to hear. Mind you that means telepathy is real which is still pretty mind blowing. But I neither wanted nor expected to hear Edna was finding Alan. I was hoping his brother or her husband might get mentioned. So was Carolyn talking to Edna? I dont know. I believe Carolyn believes she was talking to Edna.
Edna's death has released me from a huge commitment. I now have tims (and hopefully more energy) to see where I can go with this psychic exloration. It feels as if having been forced on to the path, I am now committed to it so no longer need to be forced.
The journey goes on. And it is more exiting now because I have a fellow traveller in Tony.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment