I have just given Tony a reiki treatment. I was quite surprised at the results. Initially he didn't seem to be feeling anything but he did report feeling heat on his body and that my hands felt hot. But he started seeing things. A Monk, his spirit guide Sarah, and then a victorian lady with a book, he got the letter J with her so I am wondering if he was seeing Jenny my reiki guide.
I didn't see or sense anything much unusual although I did get extreme tingling in a couple of places. As I know Tony very well I think I know what it was I picking up. And that means I will get some idea if things have changed.
All in all I feel happy with the treatment . I have aslo been giving our cat TC 5 minute treatments (when he will stay still!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment