Monday, 2 November 2009

Pendant practise

I got good results yesterday with the pendant including finding the one red card mixed with 9 black ones. It did it at the first attempt! I tried prediting what time Richard would arrive and it didnt work - but to be honest prediction is a dicey business. I dont think I have the pendant to predict things, I think I have the pendant to discover things.

Last night I used the shuffle function to let the iPod pick my meditation track. It chose temple of dreams so my meditation saw my imagining Thomas taking me to temple of dreams on a cloud in the sky and I imagined all my dreams for my future using my abilities. I didnt get any answers or guidance - but maybe I need to be clear about what I really want to DO with my abilities before I can actually make progress. I need to know where I am going before I can start the journey.

Something to think about.

I asked for Thomas to try and enter my dreams. I have the idea that when I am asleep my logical side is shut down and I will be more receptive to hear my guides. I didnt get a message that I am aware of - but an old friend appeared in my dreams - Chris Hirsch who used to work for me years ago, As she is still a pharmacist and still working, and still living in the area it is not impossible I could run across her. I can't think why I should suddenly dream about her. It probably means nothing but I am recording it here 'just in case'

No comments:

Post a Comment