Last nights meditation was interesting but difficult. I had to trry and consciously let my mind free. In the end I got the idea that the monk was in the house I visited with my guides - in the room at the end of the corridor. So I went in and as I opened the door he pulled his hood down and I could see he had light hair. I think his name is Jonas - the name just came to me as I was watching TV last night.
I have the idea he is there to help me open up more so I become more receptive and aware of spirit. Why a monk? Well I have always put my psychic work in my religious frame. Also of course one of my favourite characters from fiction is the psychic monk Jon Darrow. Jon ? Jonas? Hmm. I do know Jonas looks nothing like Jon Darrow.
I have the feeling it could be very interesting for Tony and I to meditate together. Tony is prepared to try it so maybe we will do so this weekend.
I found myself thinking about Allegra's tarot reading last night. She predicted that I am going to get help from a man who is ' a bit smitten' with me, but we will be nothing but good friends, a bit geeky, and she saw him wearing a white coat so she thinks it could be one of my work colleagues.
I found myself last night wondering about Rob All rolepayers are a bit geeky. And he DID work at a hospital. And he is a LOT more chatty to me now than he used to be.I do feel he is more of a friend now than I used to. At one time I felt he actively disliked me. And he has this unexpected interest in the paranormal. I dont think he is 'smiten' with me - but probably like all male roleplayers without a girfriend he wishes he could find someone LIKE me to share their interest. I am probably WAY off the mark - but am recording it anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment