I went to the circle yesterday and it was very interesting. Jenny Allegra and Laura (my first reiki patient at Sue's) were there Allegra and Jenny were disappointed Tony didnt go with me. Allegra told me she had been told she would have 8 in her circle including 1 man. She is convinced Tony is the man. Well time will tell. I am still not sure yet I am a permananent member of the circle. It is rather more travelling than I really want to do.
There was much interest in my story about why we ended up buying the cat figurine - and my quicl tarot reading for Tony. All were agreed 3 major arcana cards is a BIG event.
We did a meditation guided by Allegra then basically recounted what we saw and discussed the significance. Compared with the others ,what I saw was as normal pretty unspectacular but I did see a lot of colours - mainly red and I realised this was probably significant. Allegra said she thought it is becasue I am basically an earth person. This would also explain my fascination with crystals. And Penny could be my earth guide. According to Allegra there are elemantal guides as well as spirit guides. Allegra does come out with some stuff that I am not sure about - but she clearly beleives it all and this has come from her own experience of her gift. Even though I have a real porblem beleiving in elemental guides - there could still be some message for me that I need to hear so I am not going to ignore it just becasue her world view is different to mine.
I the discussion afterwards I found I could often add something to what one of the others said. If soneone said something and an idea immediately popped into my mind I decided to speak out. And what I said did seem to hit the mark . I think that may define my role in readings. I will give clarification of what others sense.
During the discussion on my meditation Jenny said she saw me sitting on a rock (and mimicked the pose I use when sitting in my chair) and basically said not to worry too much the messages will come. I lay down during the meditation Allegra guided so Jenny hadn't seen me in my usual pose. I held the white crystal during the meditation and I think that is the right thing for me to. If I am an 'earth' person' that could be why Thomas (my down to earth practical guide' offered me the rock.
Allegra told us about a shadow she has started seeing that she thinks is the same shadow figure she saw when she was a teenager. We discussed it and together advised Allegra that she needs to communicate with this spirit, that it has appeared now because now she CAN communicate with it - but didn't have the skills to do so earlier. Jenny also said it is an ancestor of hers and she needs to put something right.
I decided to meditate about Allegra's shadow and see if my guides could give me any insight. the only thing that happened was I got a pian in my right arm - so I will tell Allegra I think he may have been wounded in a battle in his right arm.
Allegra told me I may ave a fourth guide a victorian American gentleman. She got the name Eli - but said she wasn't sure. Jenny was definite he is Elijah. I will wait with interest to see if he appears.
This morning as I lay trying to snatch a little more sleep - and failing I started seeing things on my eyelids again - only this time it was in shades of grey - but this time I really could see faces. I am positive I was awake but have decided it doesn't matter if it was a dream. I am remembering what I see. I didnt see any faces and think it was one of my guides - but it could have been.
I do regard that as a sign that I am making progress.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment