I only did a short meditation this morning but I feel it was quite productive.
I am now quite sure the rock that Thomas gave me is the same rock I visualize in my grounding /protective meditation.The cloak was always a gift from Jenny. I now link the sword of my grounding/protective visualization to Jonas.
Thomas represents my practical side - hence the link to the grounding symbol.
Jenny represents my healing side - and the cloak is protective against negative energies.
Jonas represents my spiritual /religious side. The sword is a christian symbol - think of the crusaders - and I have always lnked it to the cross I wear in memory of Mum. The sword protects against evil . The first time I used it was in the guided meditation at Stourbridge. The image Beth used was the shiny blade reflecting away evil. I have always seen the religious symbolism in that - even though Beth is clearly druidic in belief.
'Know thyself' is the core of all major religions. It is also the core of CYLI7D whihc was the real starting point of this journey. I think I need to know - and more importantly accept myself before I can make progress with my psychic development.
I think I need to be practical to make progress - despite the feeling that my practical/logical side is holding me back. I am who I am. If I am to make progress I will only do so when all three aspects of me are balanced.
I am sure it is no coincidence that I feel dissatisfied when my pharmacy work is too much paperwork and not enough patient facing. My healer side isn't being used.
I do feel I have gained useful insights this morning
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment