I discovered it is very inhibiting treating someone when you are very inhibited about touching them in certain places. I felt it would be impossible to touch Steve below the waist. But he remined me about his knee - and as soon as I touched it I felt tingling going on to the back of hand. Memo to self - do NOT let silly things put you off doing what you need to do. I found myself looking at his legs several times - but every time decided I didnt need to work on his legs because I didnt want to touch him.
This was an interesting treatment because I didnt feel I was treating anything physical . His main problem at the moment is stress due to his studies. So I started on his head then moved to his shoulders. This was when the defining aspect of his treatment started - muscle twitching. He is a real fidget naturally anyway - he is never still so I guess this didnt surprise me when I thought about it. Also muscle twitiching is one of the things that happens to me when I am self healing.
Most of the time I was treating him I just had the normal tingle in my hands. The only time this got to the point where it went up the back of my hands was when I was treating his chest, and when I was treating his knee. He has asthma and years ago he hurt his knee and was off school for weeks but no cuase was ever found. Both his chest and knee gave me severe tingling. In the end I decided I needed to concentrate on his head and got his to sit up. I saw red - which eventually chnaged to greeny blue. I took this to mean I had done enough at that time. He reported feeling light headed duirng the treatment and afterwards. I feel he needs regular short sessions while he is so stressed. He is quite happy with that idea because I will just treat his head so it will only take 15 minutes or so.
I have just arranged a session for another friend on Thursday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment