Sunday, 15 November 2009

One of those 'wow' moments

This morning we had our day more or less planned out. A visit to a maritme museum at a nearby town. For some reason I decided to put my dowsing crystal in my bag .(it had been in the bedside drawer in the hotel since we got down here)

Our plans went totally awry when we found the museum was closed for the season. So we ended up at a large market. One of the stalls was a new age shop which we browsed with enthusiasm. We ledt the shop and went for a cup of coffee. While we were drinking Tony said his hand started tingling while he was looking in a case of egyption type things in the shop. I said there must be something in the cabinet he was emant to have. Then I got my pendant out (why did I have it with me??) and asked if there was something in the cabinet - and got a strong positive response. So we went back. In the cabinet I spotted a garish looking pyrtamid - and reminded Tony his symbol from his guide was a pyramid. So he started browsing other pyramids on a different shelf. Then said he felt drawn to a cat. This cat was next to the garish looking pyramid I had spotted. So he picked the cat up - and his hand stopped tingling. he put the cat BACK and it started tingling again. So he know has the cat. Neither of us have any idea WHY or what it means.

Tony looked at a number of dowsing crystals - but didn't feel drawn to any of them. I wonder if he doesn't need one because I have one.

It was a 'wiow' for both us. Tony for the obvious reason - and me because of that fact I had the pendant with me when it was needed - and got such a clear response

No comments:

Post a Comment