Wednesday, 30 September 2009

Meant to happen?

Yetsreday I was feeling stressed (see Edna blog for why) and I really needed to talk to someone. So I logged into St Pixels and found people I could talk to and was also just in time for a prayer service. To be honest the tone of the service wasn't to my taste - but I was able to increase the prayer circle round Edna. But the most amzing thing was the psalm was psalm 23. That has had a special meaning for me ever since Denise helped me one day when I was really stressed . She said that psalm had come into her mind earlier that day and she hadn't known why until I asked for her help. So something put the psalm into HER mind so she was ready to help ME. These things DO happen.

I can't yet work out the significance of Psalm 23 being used yesterday - but I feel I was meant to be at St Pixels yesterday. I'm not entirely sure why yet - but I will keep my eyes and mind open.

I did self healing last night. I was so stressed it seemed like a good idea. I do feel calmer this morning - but I have yet to confront Edna's problems face to face today. The calm may well shatter very quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment