Wednesday, 5 May 2010

Building on yesterdays reading

My plan for today was dash over to hall Green, deliver some leaflets, come back for Manie's phone call, then go out again to deliver the rest of the leaflets. I was on my way, sitting in a traffic jam when I realised it was not the best plan. I didn twant to waste probably an hour travelling when I didnt really need to and could put the time to much better use by meditating. So I came home and did just that. I spent over 30 minutes in a very fruitful meditation.

Before I did the meditation I checked my emails and found an email from healthy pages (and I have never had one of those before) and one item that stood out was a link to a hypnotherapy course. I decided on impulse to click the link and get a prospectus. Yesterday Pam did say she saw me doing some studying.

I walked to the park, grounded myself then climbed the cloud staircase. I went ot the Temple of Dreams. I opened the door and found myself bathed in a white/yellow light. I walked towards the alter and I realised my guides were sitting in the pews and the ascended master was in the pulpit. I could see Ariel in the stained glass window.I stopped at the entrance to the choir and knelt down. The Master came down and blessed me and turned me round to face my guides - who were all clapping.

I then walked to the back of the temple where there are rooms. By this time the light had gone and this area was gloomy as it normally is. One room had the word 'school' written on it. I opened it and found myself in a huge library. I couldn't see any particular titles. I walked out again and found myself looking back at the alter and the Ascended Master again - asking for re-assurance - which I got.

Of course it wasn't as clear cut as I have written in. Some very mundane thoughts intruded to do with finance, the new Krystal Wolf company, Asda, the interview. But I did get some inspirations - like asking Gill (or Linda?) to draw a logo for our stationery - unless I can find a crystal wolf among the 50,000 images I purchased the other day.

OK some of what I experienced could be psychosomatic. Like seeing a library when I was told last night I would be doing study. The white/yellow light on entering the temple could also have been due the readers words about white light pouring down on me - and my cards last night were predominantly white and yellow. But some things such as the blessing and the applause from my guides were a genuine surprise.

But I do feel I made the right move by sending off for the information about hypnotherapy

No comments:

Post a Comment