We went to a psychic fair and both got readings. Mine was very interesting. I am on the right path and at the right place on that path. Tony and I are soulmates, the money will be there when I need it, I need to focu on meditation, and I need to believe in myself. But she also said reiki is just the start.
There were some very familiar cards in the spread (22 cards!) The heirophant, the star, the 7 of pentacles, Ace of swords Knight of swords Queen of wands.........all cards tat have appeared regularly in my picks for myself
I asked for a general reading and the reader asked if there were specific areas like relationships or work - so I chose work. She then asked what I did so I did tell her about the reiki.
She picked up on past sorrow on my path.
It felt like an accurate reading - and I am now wondering what the reiki will lead to. She also said Tony will have to work harder to develop than I will. That it will come easier to me. On the surface that doesn't make sense - but the reiki has been SO easy for me. I think if I can get over the blocks I put on myself, I may find I develop faster than Tony. But he apparently has dome this before in a past life. So I really dont know.
Tony had a reading too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment