One of my cards today was 'Master Teacher' which apparently is an indication that I have on e- a master teacher that is. Si I decided to meditate to try and find out who he (or she) is.
It was a strange very bitty meditation. At times I was so relaxed I was almost dreaming. One vivid image that came to me while I was in that state was of two cats playing together on the back lawn/ One was a tabby cat - and I think the other was black. It wasn't clear enough for me to identify Misha and Jet clearly - but that was the thought that came into my mind.
I saw Peter but for some reason the name Simon came into my mind and that lead off down the path of thinking. 'Simon Peter' Thomas' both apostles names. That lead naturally on to thinking about Jesus. Do I think He is my master teacher - well he could be I suppose but I am not convinced.
I can't remember the other images I saw. I tried to give some structure to the meditation but it didn't really happen. I was in the castle. Peter was there, at one point I left by the other door and I was flying on a seagulls back again.
I did get the idea I maybe ought to give automatic writing a try - but I am not convinced that isn't just a little jealousy of Tony.
I can't quite convince myself that some of my thoughts were not just 'Monkey Brain' but the one clear image I have taken from the meditaton is of the two cats playing.
Interestingly my Unicorn card today was 'Pets' and one meaning of that is that your pets in spirit are saying they still love you. My original idea was that the card related to Penny. Maybe I was wrong.
I am not sure I have identified my master teacher - but my working assumption is that it IS Peter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment