Tuesday, 25 May 2010

Understanding card picks

Sometimes the cards really surprise me. Often when I do my picks I just ask for a card for 'guidance' or 'inspiration' or 'what do I need to focus today' This morning I asked if I should concentrate on health or money issues.

I am tired and ache this morning. I am also spiritually bruised by a friends attitude. The dispute with this friend has made me wonder how they see me - and that in turn got me thinking about how I see myself and yesterdays meditation. I was wondering the way I feel is a sign I need to stop and give special attention to my health.

As usual I divided the cards into 4 piles - and got a huge buzz off three of them. So I took one card from each of those piles. I ended up with

7 of wands
Knight of wands
9 of pentacles

My initial reaction was 'what?' But on reading the information in the book I decided they do make sense

The 7 is about courage and competition, and that having achieved some success you can't just sit back and relax. But it also speaks about how you sometimes struggle with yourself as much as outside forces. Now that resonated with me

The Knight is all about action decisive action, not planning a lot but just doing. The knight is successful and self confident If he a fails he picks himself up and just gets on with things again.

The 9 is about material contentment ,the person who has enough for their needs, and most importantly is happy with their own company. the phrase that came into my mind (and not from the book) is 'happy in her own skin' The image on this cars is of someone who appreciates herself and her life.

She is EXACTLY what I am aiming for. And I think the message is that I AM or can be that person as long as I have the self belief to take action.

Did that answer my question? Yes I think it did. It told me what I am doing is working and I just need to carry on with what I am doing.

So I decided to do my others picks as well in a mood of confidence. Angel Therapy just produced total confusion. I asked specifically about health issues and ended up trying three times to pick a card. In turn I got Twin Flame, You are clairvoyant and Books. I have no idea what that is all about. I got books recently and have picked Twin Flame before. You are clairvoyant ?? None of those seem to relate health at all.

When I used 'Ask your guides' I literally said 'OK tell me what I need to know' and got Shame 'Quote from the book 'You are at the risk of falling under the spell of self criticism because of poor choices or learned behavior and this is bringing on the energy of shame' This could refer to the situation with the friend OR the way I feel about my failure to lose weight.In either case the message of the card is 'you are your own worst enemy - and you are loved'. It also talks about these problems being part of the learning process needed to make progress.

I didn't really formulate a question as I was shuffling the Uncorn cards. One card fell out 'Believe in yourself'

Maybe that also means I need to believe in the 'I am clairvoyant' card as well. Now there's a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment