Yesterday when I did my tarot card pick, the 8 or cups ended up sticking out from the deck. I ignored it and the card I picked was the Ace or Swords.
This morning I picked my card - but then found I had 2 cards - and I can't explain how that happened. The cards were The Fool - and the 8 of Cups.
I decided to make these two cards the focus of my meditation. I found myself in the Temple of dreams.I got bathed in blue light as I entered and I thought I saw Eli. Then I realised he was snarling and got the impression it was one of the nastier characters from Saturday night. I dealt with him with my sword then Eli came forward and hugged me.
I walked towards the alter and saw two stained glass windows. On the right was the word Asda, on the left was the Ace of Swords.
I tried to go into the library at the back - but it was dark.
I am setting out on a journey to become a reiki practitioner with proper patients. The 8 of cups seems to indicate my old life as a hospital pharmacist is no longer valid or useful. The Ace of Swords represents the shaft of white light mentioned in the reading at the psychic fair.The job with Asda will give me useful business skills that will help me run the business side of Krystal Wolf. That also makes sense of the Leadership card I have picked several times. I will 'lead' the company. The Fool card shows the journey starting and shows it is not without risks.
Iam not sure why I had to deal with that character from the creaky Cauldron - if it WAS him. I may ask Carolyn for some advice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment