Do I believe in fairies ? No. But today fairies have been very much on mind. Psychic TV had a session with fairy cards and the psychic said we can have fairy guides. I immediately thought about the gnome I 'saw' in a waking vision. The psychic showed a deck of fairy cards and we both liked the look of them, so we went to Northfield to see if we could find them. We didn't but did find a different Doreen Virtue fairy deck.
I decided to buy them and on reading the book that comes with them, she makes issue of the fact that fairies are creatures of nature and the cards work bets if you use them in a natural setting or while visualizing a natural setting. That resonated with me as I have realised how important it is for me to link with nature.
When I got home I decided to do a daily pick. I got 'Inner Power' which talks about how I am spiritually powerful, a light worker, shouldn't be afraid to use my power - all SO positive and affirming .
So I feel very positive that I should have the deck. I am not even going to balk if I find out that gnome I saw is a fairy guide for me. I can rationalise about psychological images and messages from the subconscious. I can think in terms of 'nature energy'
I feel getting that deck was important for me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment