My cards today gave me very positive messages on the day that I have my first session at Little Aston. But they also gave me warnings about myself and my need to really know and understand myself.And as ever they spoke of change - one of my cards was Death!
So I decided to meditate on the cards and see what insights I got. The thought that came into my head was about a meditation David Wells suggested to 'meet' your real self. I didn't remember all the details but I know it involved going into a house . So I found myself with Jenny and Jonas leading me to a cottage. It was very dilapidated and in need of repair. I was quite shocked. I realised that is how I see myself. Small and dilapidated. Then I saw a For Sale board and thought 'no' I don't want to sell this place - it can be done up and improved'
I went inside but there was no-one there. I realised not only could the cottage be repaired but it could be extended.
I realised I was being told I need to care for myself if I am going to be able to care for others.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment