I have been been feeling both physically and spiritually off colour for the past week. I have been really REALLY fed up and depressed, and have been brewing what seems to be a cold.
I realised yesterday this could be because I still haven't quite evicted the negative energy I think I brought home with me from the creaky cauldron. So this morning I decided to do a meditation to try to re-ground and re-protect myself. It wasn't the easiest thing in the world to do but I did it.
I had 2 candles lit, used an incense stick to bless the room - and used the symbol of the cross as well CKR.
The meditation was a strange affair. I visualised myself covered in light and rising through the top of the house . I then found myself at my 'temple of dreams' The back was lit with green light and Jonas and Ariel were there. I realised I had been forgetting Ariel is there to protect me. That gave me a lot of confidence.
I couldn't make sense of anything in the temple so I left and found myself at the castle. Peter was there. I struggled to make sense of why I was there. I didn't get any clear messages - but eventually I remembered the Ear Chakra card which I have picked 3 times over the past few days.
I wondered if it meant I was 'due' to start 'hearing' messages. I still get very frustrated that I don't seem to have clear communication with my guides. Then I suddenly found myself thinking 'What am I good at?' The immediate answer was communication. Then I realised communication is a two way thing both speaking and listening. Then I got the thought that I would hear more psychically if I spoke more psychically.
I realised I both give a receive information when I use energy techniques. So I think I need to practice those.
Despite the confused feel of the meditation I think I made a leap forward. All I have to do now is work out how to practice the energy work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment