This was a fantastic night. I feel I made progress in my psychic development. I sensed someone's knee problem, I got some names and events right, I was close with some psychometry. I ended the evening with a lot more confidence in my abilities
I can't give details because Tony didn't get to the investigation. It was such a fantastic place I want to go back with him as soon as possible. But I don't want to contaminate things by giving Tony any prior knowledge. And there is one piece of information about the buildings history tat they don't give you unless it is sensed by the group. And if you DO get it you are not allowed to tell anyone anyway. they ask you to keep it confidential. So I can't really say anything about what happened
But it was an amazing night.
I missed Tony - but I have the funny feeling I made better progress because I had to push myself more. So maybe he wasn't MEANT to be there.
Don't suppose that will make you feel any better tho Tony.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment