Sunday, 16 May 2010

Taking action

After the meditation I decided to try and get some serious practice of some sort in. I used my pendant to check if my chakra's were balanced, and if I needed to carry an crystals. (yes and no respectively) Then I asked it if energy work is the right thing for me to, (yes) and if my daily card picks are valid practice (yes). I got quite vigorous movement of the pendant - not as vigorous as Wolf can - but very definite so that was a positive sign.

I did my card picks working to concentrate on expanding my energy and trying to feel energy coming from the 'right' cards. My card picks were fascinating

Page of Pentacles - a common card for me to pick. One interpretation of this card is that is time for me to develop myself. So I see that as confirmation that energy work is what I need to work on

My Angel Therapy card was Ascended Masters - again a card I have picked before.Reading the information in the book they specifically mention Jesus as an ascended master - and that is who I believe I have seen when my ascended master has appeared in meditation. So that was very encouraging.

"Ask your guides ' I upturned 2 cards during the shuffle 'Devotion' and 'Grace' then I picked Communuty

Quoting from Devotion ' Do not allow your mind to isolate you in fera and get stuck dwelling in misery' Wow what a description of how I have been feeling over the past few days 'Instead get outside in the natural world' A salutary reminder to me to get to the park on the regular basis - starting tomorrow.

Grace talks about being aligned with your purpose. Community means I am surrounded by spiritual ancestors. I must try to see if I can find them in meditation.

My unicorn card was Laughter - a reminder that I haven't done enough of that lately.

I did feel these cards were incredibly apt for my current situation. I can nearly always see some message but these fit SO closely with recent events and my feelings. I may be totally wrong but I can't help but feel my active concentration in using energy to 'feel' what I should do has paid off.

I must keep this up

No comments:

Post a Comment