Sunday, 2 May 2010

An extraordinary day

I have been feeling distinctly 'blah' lately - definitely lacking direction and progress in so many areas. This morning on the news there was an item about how exercise in green spaces especially near water is very good for you - restoring self esteem. I took that as a sign that I was being nudged to get my track suit on and head for park and my normal route round the lake. So I did. When I reached the park I immediately started jogging at a slow pace - and managed to jog continuously to and then all the way round the lake.

I realised that I had coped with more jogging because I was going slower than I normally do. I immediately thought - this means the work thing can't be rushed. Don't be impatient. Take it slowly and it will happen. The other thought I got was that I expected to be able to run faster than I could - and realised I have been expecting too much of myself in other areas.

While meditating as I jogged I also realised I have been feeling so down because I get no positive feedback from anyone - including myself. When I am at work even it was dire, I always got some positive feedback to tell me I was doing OK, that I was good at what I was doing. At the moment I have got nothing. I think that's why I have been so keen to help the Lib Dems. Charlotte is always so grateful. I feel needed. I knew my work colleagues needed me, I knew my patients needed me. I feel my reiki clients will need me. Without a job I feel like a waste of space and totally unnecessary.

Having had these useful insights I then went to stuff some envelopes at Osmond House. This takes a small part of my mind to do leaving a large part free to think. And I found myself wondering excatly what next weekend will bring. I am convinced we are going to learn something useful from Carolyn. Of course that could just be wishful thinking.

The most extraordinary happened this afternoon. Last night Tony got a reading from Psychic TV. is question was 'how many guides and what do they want me to know. Her answer was basically one word - healing. She specifically mentioned healing with words and healing with hands. So Tony texted through another question explaining that I did healing and that he saw his path in medium-ship. He got an answer back that was very encouraging and basically saying it would be very good for him.

She was SO positive about the emphasis on healing. Thats HAS to be 'positive feedback' from the other side that I am on the right path - and doing OK.

But I need to make sure I give myself positive feedback on a regular basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment