Tuesday, 18 May 2010

Messages from the cards

As can be seen from my other blog, I have realised a few things and come to some decisions about needing to take a new approach to life. This includes the new approach to my card picks.

I did my usual routine with the tarot cards this morning,but asked specifically for a card to boost my self esteem. I got a reaction from all four piles , and got the feeling I needed more than 1 card. After some concentration I decided I needed 5. So I spread the cards out and picked 5 at random.

The cards I got were

Ace of swords - interesting new circumstances, may initially seem negative but is probably a blessing in disguise

Wheel of Fortune - this again contained the phrase 'blessing in disguise' and also speaks about how we ave control -but at the same time no control over our lives. We can't control the options we are given, but we control our choices

Judgment - reaping what you sow - appraising what you ave done

2 of Wands - new venture, unfulfilled potential balance between action and passivity

5 of wands everything seems to be conspiring against you but the friction can force you into new constructive ways of working

If I had dealt them out the natural way (from the top) rather than they way I did which meant I dealt them in the order I picked them they would have come out in the reverse order - and told exactly the story of how I am feeling at the moment and given me a vision of a wonderful future.

I am absolutely amazed at these cards. I am amazed that I seem to have got the message correct about what I was meant to do.

I am now going to go and meditate on this occurrence.

No comments:

Post a Comment